To create the Push-Notification, go to other actions in your application in Application Designer.
Go to "Push notifications"
Before you will be presented a form of creation Push-notifications (on Android)
To create a mailing list, enter:
- mailing name - will only be visible to you in the history of the Push-Notification
- Action on click
- Open Search - opens the search engine you selected request
- Open this link - the link will open in the Internet
- Make a phone call - is displayed the menu dial
- Notification text - is displayed on the user's phone
- Title notices
- text notifications
After filling in all fields, "Create an alert" button will become active and you can send Push-notification.
You can also view the history of all its Push-notifications for this application by going into the story.
For each of your notifications, you can see:
- name distribution
- Status (In turn, failed, Sent)
- dispatch time
- Time of creation